The Piaggio X10 350 is a premium A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a liquid cooled 330 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 33.3 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at 6,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt drive
- Dual 280 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 35 mm telescopic fork with 125 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with pre-load adjustment and 120 mm travel
- 4″ blue backlit LCD dashboard
- Adjustable backrest
- LED taillight
- Eco mode
The X10 was designed in a wind tunnel and for year round comfort. Practicality is also up there with plenty of details like the parking brake switch built into the kickstand, ambient temperature on the dash, backlit handlebar controls and a cool headlight setup.
Two low beams, which include the front indicators, frame a single circular high beam in the centre which itself is surrounded by a strip of LED running lights.
Storage is excellent under the seat with 52 litres of lit space for two helmets. There is also a large central glovebox with a 12V socket and two smaller compartments either side with the left featuring a USB socket for your phone.